- Research guides
- Library services
- Library News
- About us
This website is property of the Peace Palace Library. The Dutch copyright law and the Database law apply. Reproduction of all or part of this publication with the express intention of communicating it to the public or otherwise exploiting it is only allowed with permission from the Peace Palace Library.
Certain conditions may be attached should permission be granted. Reproduction in the form of print-outs or machine-readable copies which are confined to a few copies and which are solely for the purpose of individual study or use is allowed.
If hyperlinks are used to indicate (pages on) the website of the Peace Palace Library then these must remain recognizable as such. If data have been downloaded via this website from elsewhere, for example from databanks, the appropriate conditions apply.
The Peace Palace Library makes an effort for the settlement of copyrights of texts and images. If in spite of this anyone supposes to have a copyright claim, one is asked to contact the Peace Palace Library.
Acceptable use policy
The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (altered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study that is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use. Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, resold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Peace Palace Library, including but not limited to:
- transmission by any method
- storage in any medium, system or program
- display in any form
- hire, lease, rental or loan, or any other form of exploitation
Other than expressly permitted by the terms and conditions specific to individual services, you may not without the prior written consent of the Peace Palace Library:
- systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website, including but not limited to the utilisation of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website
- create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website, including but not limited to, our prices and product/service listings.