- In Memoriam Merio Scattola (1962-2015), Franco Todescan, University of Padua, Italy
- Owing Punishment: Grotius on Right and Merit, Andrew Blom, Department of Philosophy and Religion, Central Michigan University
- Grotius and Empire: On Andrew Fitzmaurice 'Sovereignty, Property and Empire 1500-2000', Camilla Boisen, Department of Political Studies, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Grotius's Biography: On Henk Nellen's Hugo Grotius. A Lifelong Struggle, Fiammetta Palladini, Retired from Consiglio nazionale delle Richerche (CNR), Instituto ILIESI, Roma
- What we own Before Property: Hugo Grotius and the Suum, Alejandra Mancilla, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN), University of Oslo
- On Good Faith and Bad Faith: Introductory Note, Arthur Eyffinger, Former staff member, Grotius (Huygens) Institute and International Court of Justice, The Hague, The Netherlands, followed by Hugo Grotius, De fide et perfidia / On Trust and Treachery, Latin text constituted from the Ms, with English translation
- Bibliography, Rens Steenhard, Peace Palace Library, The Hague
Grotiana appears under the auspices of the Grotiana Foundation. The journal’s leading objective is the furtherance of the Grotian tradition. It welcomes any relevant contribution to a better understanding of Grotius’ life and works. At the same time close attention will be paid to Grotius’ relevance for present-day thinking about world problems. Grotiana therefore intends to be a forum for exchanges concerning the philosophical, ethical and legal fundamentals of the search for an international order.