Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher (TOAEP) in Brussels has published a new (e-)book : Historical War Crimes Trials in Asia edited by Daqun Liu and Binxin Zhang.
The Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher (TOAEP) is named after late Professor Torkel Opsahl (1931-1993), a leading international and constitutional law expert in Europe and one of the early pillars of the human rights systems of the United Nations and the Council of Europe. The TOAEP furthers the objective of excellence in research, scholarship and education by publishing worldwide through the Internet. As a non-profit publisher, it is firmly committed to open access publishing. It actively seeks to make its publications freely available to those interested in them, particularly in materially less resourceful countries. The publisher has four publications series: the Publication Series, the Policy Brief Series, the Occasional Paper Series and the Law of the Future Series. All publications are made freely available as PDF files with persistent URLs through its website. From most of the TOAEP publications you can find reviews here.
The TOAEP is affiliated to the Centre for International Law Research and Policy (CILRAP), two main departments of which are: the Forum for International Criminal and Humanitarian Law (FICHL) and the Case Matrix Network (CMN).
The Peace Palace Library wishes to thank the Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher for donating all books on print. The books are piece by piece valuable additions to the library collection.
A selection of relevant publications from the Peace Palace Library collection
- Bergsmo, M. and Tianying, S. (eds.), Military self-interest in accountability for core international crimes, Brussels, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, 2015.
- Bergsmo, M., Ling, C.W., Tianying, S. and Ping, Y., (eds.), Historical origins of international criminal law (Volume IV), Brussels, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, 2015.
- Bergsmo, M., Ling, C.W., Tianying, S. and Ping, Y., (eds.), Historical origins of international criminal law (Volume III), Brussels, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, 2015.
- Goldstone, R.J., South-East Asia and international criminal law: the 5th Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Lecture on International Humanitarian Law, Oslo, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, 2011.
- Kaleck, W., Double standards: international criminal law and the West, Brussels, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, 2015.