The registration period for the 2017 Summer Courses has started.
The Summer Programme is aimed at students and practitioners seeking a deeper understanding of international law, whether public or private. The Hague Academy of International Law awards all participants to the Summer Courses who have regularly attended the lectures a Certificate of Attendance.
The Summer Courses are open to:
- Candidates who have completed at least 4 consecutive years of university studies, which must have included lectures on international law;
- Candidates holding a 3-year law degree (LL.B. or other) on the start date of the upcoming Summer Courses, preferably having already followed some university courses in international law.
All candidates must master one of the two working languages (English or French).
- 1100 Euro for each three-week session
- 2000 Euro for both sessions
- 650 Euro for scholarship students (valid only for one session, this amount will be deducted from the overall scholarship amount of 1200 Euro)
Payment must be made upon receipt (by e-mail) of a letter of pre-admission and an invoice. You can pay online on your Hague Academy account or by international bank transfer to:
Académie de droit international de La Haye
IBAN: NL20 ABNA 0606 0308 83
Your registration will be confirmed via a letter of admission upon receipt of the payment by our bank. Registration fees are not refundable except in cases of serious medical emergency or other exceptional circumstances, to be assessed by and proven to the Academy.
NB: Eligible full-fee applications are reviewed on a rolling and first-come, first-served basis from the moment the registration period starts (i.e. November 1st). Candidates should note that due to the large number of applications received, the available places tend to fill up rather quickly. Applicants may therefore be put on a waiting list.[number of readers: 884]