Dear Library User,
The Library's Reading Room is re-opened for visitors as from Thursday 18 November. Your visit will be impacted by Covid-19. We kindly request you to prepare for your visit by reading the COVID-19 Flyer and Protocol first.
A reservation for each visit will be compulsory. A maximum of 30 people will be allowed to visit the Library on a daily basis.
In conformity with Dutch governmental measures, face masks will be mandatory in public indoor areas as of December 1, 2020. We kindly request all visitors to wear a face mask upon entering the Peace Palace, when walking around in the Library Reading Room and in case you have to use the rest rooms. Once seated at your designated study spot, you may remove your face mask.
Please observe the following instructions:
- The Reading Room will be open on workdays from 10.00-17.00 hrs.
- Studying, borrowing and returning books is possible during time slots only.
- Please schedule your (study) visit by selecting your starting time and your end time. This means you will have to make two bookings for one visit.
- In case you will use the option borrowing & returning, selecting an end time is not required. For this option, you will make one booking only.
- Please bring your own laptop with you and a valid ID card. There are no public computers available in the Reading Room.
- Once you’ve registered for a visit, you have agreed to follow all instructions and regulations stated in the Peace Palace Protocol.
- Visitors are requested to observe all safety precautions: keep 1,5 meters distance, wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, avoid gatherings and groups, do not shake hands, follow the walking direction, only use designated study places, please clean your study space upon leaving. Disinfectants and sanitizing wipes are made available at the Service Desk.
- Please follow all instructions of the staff members in the Reading Room and security officers at the gate of the Peace Palace. A visitor will be asked to leave in case of COVID-19 symptoms.
In case you have any concerns or questions, please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Stay healthy, stay safe!
Kind regards, PPL Staff