- Williams, S., "The Specialist Chambers of Kosovo: the Limits of Internationalization?", Journal of international criminal justice, 14 (2016), No. 1, pp. 25-51.
- Cimiotta, E., "The Specialist Chambers and the Specialist Prosecutor's Office in Kosovo: The 'Regionalization'of International Criminal Justice in Context", Journal of international criminal justice, 14 (2016), No. 1, pp. 53-72.
- Cross, M.E., "Equipping the Specialist Chambers of Kosovo to Try Transnational Crimes: Remarks on Independence and Cooperation", Journal of international criminal justice, 14 (2016), No. 1, pp. 73-100.
- Yanev, L., "Co-Perpretration Responsibility in the Kosovo Specialist Chambers: Staying on the Beaten Path?", Journal of international criminal justice, 14 (2016), No. 1, pp. 101-121.
- Citroni, G., "The Specialist Chambers of Kosovo: The Applicable Law and the Special Challenges Related to the Crime of Enforced Disappearance", Journal of international criminal justice, 14 (2016), No. 1, pp. 123-143.
- Korenica, F., Zhubi, A. and Doli, D., "The EU-engineered hybrid and international specialist court in Kosovo: How 'special' is it?", European constitutional law review, 12 (2016), No. 3, pp. 474-498.
- Muharremi, R., "The Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor's Office", Zeitschrift für ausländisches öffentliches Recht und Völkerrecht (ZaöRV), 76 (2016), No. 4, pp. 967-992.
- Eckelmans, F.C., "Neue „gemischte“ Tribunale – ein Überblick", Zeitschrift für Internationale Strafrechtsdogmatik, 11 (2016), No. 12, pp. 809-812.
- Hobbs, H., "Towards a Principled Justification for the Mixed Composition of Hybrid International Criminal Tribunals", Leiden journal of international law, 30 (2017), No. 1, pp. 177-197.
- McGonigle Leyh, B., "National and Hybrid Tribunals: Benefits and Challenges", in Malcontent, P. (ed.), Facing the past: amending historical injustices through instruments of transitional justice, Cambridge : Antwerp : Portland, Intersentia, 2016, pp. 115-137.
- Hobbs, H., "Hybrid Tribunals and the Composition of the Court: In Search of Sociological Legitimacy", Chicago journal of international law, 16 (2016), No. 2, pp. 482-522.
- Tolbert, D. and Smith, L.A., "The Legacy of International and Hybrid Courts - Are Human Rights More Respected?: a Tribute to Justice Hassan B. Jallow", in Jalloh, C.C., Marong, A.B. and Jallow, H.B. (eds.), Promoting accountability under international law for gross human rights violations in Africa: essays in honour of prosecutor Hassan Bubacar Jallow, Leiden : Boston, Brill Nijhoff, 2015, pp. 130-153.
- Dame, F., "The Effect of International Criminal Tribunals on Local Judicial Culture: The Superiority of the Hybrid Tribunal", Michigan State international law review, 24 (2015), No. 1, pp. 211-278.
- Council of Europe, Parliamentary Assembly, Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights, Inhuman treatment of people and illicit trafficking in human organs in Kosovo, Doc. 12462
- Host agreement between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Republic of Kosovo concerning the Hosting of the Kosovo Relocated Specialist Judicial Institution in the Netherlands
- Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, Law on Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office, Law No.05/L-053
- Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, On Ratification of the International Agreement Between the Republic of Kosovo and the European Union on the European Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo, Law No. 04/L-274
- Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, Constitution of the Republic of Kosovo, amended in 2015.
- Assembly of the Republic of Kosovo, Amendment to the Constitution of the Republic of Kosovo, Article 162.
- Picciano, N., "The European Union: state-building in Kosovo: challenges and lessons learned: an assessment of EULEX", Hamburg, Verlag Kovac, 2016.
- Fichtelberg, A.M., "Hybrid tribunals: a comparative examination of their origins, structure, legitimacy and effectiveness", New York, Springer, 2015.